For those of you who have helped friends and family members plan their weddings, doing so for yours might sound like a breeze. But for those who are just starting out and may not have years of experience under their belt, it can seem like the most daunting task on the face of the Earth. Well, even if you’ve never planned for a wedding before, we can almost guarantee you’ve used a smartphone so here are 5 wonderful apps that’ll take some stress out of your wedding.
1. WeddingWire: looking for vendors and venues? This app will quickly become your bible. With over 200,000 listings and 2.5 million reviews from real brides you may never put your phone down again!
2. Carrots & Cake: this app takes the guess work out of “who made that centerpiece” or “who was your photographer.” From caterers to florists to photographers and bands this is your one-stop shop.
3. WeddingHappy: you want to be happy while planning your wedding, not stressed, right? As the name implies, this app will do just that. It’s preloaded with tasks and to-dos and it even sends you alerts as deadlines approach.
4. myPantone: having issues deciding on a color theme? Take a photo of a color you like and the app will identify it and point you in the right direction.
5. Mint: having trouble saving up for your wedding? This app will help you track your spending. Synch it with your bank account and credit cards and it will send you weekly emails and text messages to keep you on track.
This is David’s Soundview Catering, a premiere catering and events company based in Stamford, CT, serving Connecticut and New York since 1988. Utilizing a palette of fresh, quality ingredients to prepare dishes that appeal to all the senses, David’s Soundview Catering’s talented team of chefs offer an extensive and delicious selection of seasonal favorites and globally inspired cuisine.