It’s cold outside, but that doesn’t mean you can’t warm up with a plate full of food and glass of wine! We all know that you should only eat certain foods with white wines and the same goes for reds, but we’re going to take a step further today by letting you in on some of our favorite winter dishes. So, grab a bottle, grab a glass, grab a fork and let’s dig right in!
White & Sparkling Wines
- Butternut Squash Soup with warm Baguette
- Grilled Shrimp Salad with Blood Oranges
- Salmon Skewers with Lemon-Parsley Pesto
- Roasted Chicken with Herb Butter
- Grilled Strip Steak with Rosemary Butter
- Penne with Wild Mushrooms
- Roasted Sweet Potatoes with Ginger Glaze
- Wine-Glazed Crown Pork Roast
- Caramel Apple Crumb Pie
- Champagne Poached Pears
- Gingerbread Ice Cream Sandwich
- Double Chocolate Bundt Cake
With all of these delicious food and wine pairings, you now have a reason to love winter! Try them out and let us know what you think - we’d love to hear your feedback.
Great food presented and prepared with care is our philosophy for producing fabulous events ranging from white tablecloth cuisine to beachside clambakes and boardroom lunches. Our menus are here to guide and inspire you, while making the process of planning your event an enjoyable and seamless one. Give David’s Soundview Catering a call today at 203-324-5724.