“You are more beautiful than Cinderella! You smell like pine needles, and have a face like sunshine!” If you weren’t able to name that movie right away, it’s from Bridesmaids, and we hope your best friends treat you this well on your big day. With the DIY gift ideas below, we can almost guarantee they’ll be showering you with compliments.
1. Custom Coffee Mugs: let’s face it, you and your friends are going to need lots of coffee when it comes time to plan your wedding. Search for a bunch of plain mugs and then customize them with their initial.
2. DIY Wine Bottle Label: some of your girlfriends may need it the morning of the wedding but others may be able to wait until the afterparty. Whatever the case may be, get creative and super cute by hand-writing a short message for a customized label on the bottle.
3. Sparkly Champagne Bottles: while we’re on the topic of boozy gifts, how about a glitter-dipped champagne bottle? This makes for the perfect gift especially if you have a glamorous group of girls.
4. First Aid Bag: no, we’re not talking about a traditional first aid kit. We’re talking about the necessary items for any wedding. You know - snacks, foot pads, emergency lip balm… you get the picture!
5. Treat Them To A Spa Day: who doesn’t love a day of pampering? Offer your friends a manicure, pedicure or massage so they’re looking and feeling refreshed on your wedding day. Create a prize package inside of mason jars and if you want to take it a step further, you can decorate the outside!
Truly one of the most important days of your life, we understand the need to have this special time be as stress free and seamless as possible – from the planning stages to the big day. The dedicated wedding planners at David’s Soundview Catering will make your wedding day dreams come true.