If you ask us, there’s no bad time to have a party and if you need an excuse we’d be more than happy to help you find one! But, when all's said and done, there are certain reasons that fill the void better than others. See below to find out why your company needs to throw a party this summer:
1. Keep Morale High: as soon as the weather starts to warm up and the days get longer, employees start dreaming about the beach or the golf course and that can cause performance to drop rather quickly. When that happens, morale can go from sky high to rock bottom and nobody wins when that’s the case. An unexpected party to show how much you value your employees can really go a long way.
2. Reflect On The First Half Of The Year: sure, most companies give awards at the end-of-the-year party, but what about all of the good things your employees are doing right now? Recognize the hard work they’ve done for the first six months of the year by acknowledging their achievements thus far.
3. It Makes Your Company A “Great Place To Work”: there are probably lots of qualities that set your company apart from the rest, but frequent staff events really do make a difference. Not only can they attract new employees, they can help you retain the employees you already have and make them look forward to coming to work each day.
4. The Holidays Are A Long Way Away: although some of your employees may be looking forward to a summer vacation, that’s about all they have to look forward to until the winter. Why wait til the end of the year to have a party when you can break it up and throw one in June or July?
5. You Don’t Need A Specific Reason To Throw A Party: we mentioned it before, and we’ll say it again, do you really need a reason to throw a party? Get everyone together for some food and drinks and we can guarantee at least a few of your employees will be talking about how much they love working there!
Great food presented and prepared with care is our philosophy for producing fabulous events ranging from white tablecloth cuisine to beachside clambakes and boardroom lunches. Our menus are here to guide and inspire you, while making the process of planning your event an enjoyable and seamless one. Give David’s Soundview Catering a call today at 203-324-5724.