If you don’t like the sound of swaying on the spot for your first wedding song, we don’t blame you. It’s your special day and it should be filled with lots of energy, right? For those of you looking for something a bit more upbeat, we’ve got you covered. Try one of the songs below to get the party started on the right foot!
1. Feel So Close - Calvin Harris
2. Happy - Pharrell Williams
3. Brown Eyed Girl - Van Morrison
4. Love On Top - Beyonce
5. Ain’t No Mountain High Enough - Diana Ross and The Supremes
6. Boom Clap - Charlie XCX
7. The Way You Make Me Feel - Michael Jackson
8. On Top Of The World - Imagine Dragons
9. For Once In MY Life - Stevie Wonder
10. I Feel Good - James Brown
And if you really like one more than one song from the list above, they all make for great recessional, walking out songs, too!
This is David’s Soundview Catering, a premiere catering and events company based in Stamford, CT, serving Connecticut and New York since 1988. Utilizing a palette of fresh, quality ingredients to prepare dishes that appeal to all the senses, David’s Soundview Catering’s talented team of chefs offer an extensive and delicious selection of seasonal favorites and globally inspired cuisine.